|Overview||Produced as a community service by PGL Publishing|
Welcome to the Leather Leadership Conference Archives Project.
What's here so far?
- The Timeline offers a summary of the annual conferences, indexing a set of pages that describe the conferences.
On those pages, you can find, as available:
- run pin art
- links to keynote and endnote presentations
- links to press releases and/or preview videos, ads, and the like
- links reviews of the event
- a link to the web site for that year
- Kiosk presents quick access to every available historic web site. It also has a way of presenting the sites in order as if they were a slide show. Each site presented is almost fully functional: you can't register; you can't access volunteer or presenter forms. Some personal information has been redacted.
- We've begun a collection of Videos taken at the events.
- The history of Board Membership is almost complete, but numerous bio pages have not yet been indexed.
- A catalog of available presentation transcripts and handouts is available in the Library.
The project is our response to a question to us from the current LLC Board: What is in the archives?.
After the first few years, an effort began to pull together keynotes, endnotes, and some of the presentations into a Library.
Photos of presenters are scattered throughout the archives. Only a few videos were stored; most of the videos taken at the event appear to be in the hands of the videographers. Some were put on YouTube channels. We have not fully explored YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion in our search for videos. Some presentations were uploaded to a podcast site that has since become defunct.
Almost all of what we found in the archives is presented on these pages.
As of early March 2019, this is still very much a work in progress. A current Status is always available, including a log of changes.
We have acted as archivists, not historians. PgL Publishing is unable to answer every question about the history of LLC. Questions about the archives should be addressed to us by emailing pglpublishing @ gmail . com